So, the other day I am in the kitchen and I hear Reagen making noise. Then I realize hmmm it sounds like she is upstairs. So I go to the bottom of the stairs and she is standing at the top holding on to the banaster!! I did let her crawl up them the day before with me behind her to see if she could do it and she did. And she remembered and did it on her own. Time for a gate!
6 comments:
What a big girl! Give her a huge birthday kiss from me! I will call her later! And hopefully, she'll get her present in the mail today.
Big Girl Big Girl! So smart. In response to your question, we are supposedly getting one in a month, maybe less. I would love to stay up all night chatting. Hows your dance class? Did you see my comments on all your other posts? I just laugh thinking about you dancing in your room, or bustin a move in public somewhere and making goofy faces trying to make me laugh(never have to try too hard with me) back in the day. BTw, i saw natasha's blog, i did meet her once, is she the one that started that ice cream shop with her huband? Love you!
It's funny because our house is all one level, every time we go to Gramma Beaners Mojo's obsessed with the stairs. He thinks they are the coolest thing ever.
Jen~ yes I have seen all of your other comments. I am loving it that everyone is getting connected. Yes Natasha is the one that started the ice cream shop. Did you ever meet Kellie? She is my friend from Colorado. I saw that you've chatted with her. She is hilarious! Dance is great! I am so sore from yesterday.
Hey Sandi,
We need some updated pictures of that cutie, Regan, and those other cuties of yours. Thanks for saying I am hilarious. But, you know you are funnier. Yes, I have been hanging out with your blogging friends. They seem nice and I am trying to get more friends than my sister Hollie on blogspot, so I am borrowing yours. Thanks. You are a peach. Love you, and miss you. Kellie
P.S. We have another wedding on Oct. 11th for Gary's little bro, any chance you will be around at that time(in Utah that is)?
That's so cute! Wow, she is getting so big. Happy first birthday...did you have any big plans? What day was it? I knew it was coming up, but I wasn't sure of the exact day. I am going to send a present, do you prefer clothes or toys? Love you all, and give Raegen a BIG birthday hug and kiss from us! Luv ya 4-eva!
Post a Comment