So I forgot that Kellie tagged me a couple of weeks ago and to not be a bad sport I'll play.
4 random things about me
1. I am still, after 2yrs, reading the 4th Work and the Glory book.
2. very personal but I don't care, I have a hemroid that flares up every now and then.
3. I still think that maybe someday I will wake up and have this perfect singing voice.
4. I think that Geico commercials are hilarious! I love the new one about the cabbage patch boy!
4 favorite jobs that I have had
1. concessions at the murray theatre when I was a kid.
2. heart to heart adoptions. (post placement and adoptive family work)
3. The Gap (only when I was assigned to the cash wrap for the day and got to count the money at the end of the day.)
4. Jetblue (only because I got great flight benefits)
4 places that I have lived
1. Denver, CO
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Borger, TX
4. Las Vegas, NV (when I was a naughty 8th grader and my mom had to send me to my aunts for a few months to straighten me up.)
4 TV shows that I watch
1. Biggest Loser
2. House
3. Hannah Montana (Jackson is so funny!)
4. So you think you can dance
4 places that I have been on vacation
1. Hawaii
2. New York
3. California
4. Lake Powell
4 favorite foods
1. chips and salsa from the blue iguana in pocatello, ID (muriel please, please can't you just send some through the mail?)
2. Kristen's swiss cheese fondue on New Years eve!
3. Kody's homemade olive garden artichoke dip and alfredo!! Soooo yummy!
4. Nacho's from the Pub!
4 websites that I visit
1. yahoo.com
2. costco.com
3. famecast.com (vote for my brother Jared Seastrand)
4. heart to heart adoptions.net
People that I want to tag
1. Muriel
2. Natasha (kellie tagged you too and I don't think you have done it so......)
3. April
4. Jenny foyster
Audrey's Dance Recital
2 years ago
4 comments:
Nice. Thanks for not leaving me hanging. BTW, did you see the season premiere of House last week. Good stuff.
yes! of course! it was amazing! love that show
You kill me talkin bout your hemmroid...and hannah montana is a guilty pleasure for me. sssshhhh.....
AND I LOVE GEICO COMMERCIALS TOO! Everytime someone calls me, if someone is present, I will say.."its my mother calling..I'll put it on speaker." only my mom has caught on to that, she loves em too.
Post a Comment