Thursday, September 13, 2007

check it out

So I figured out how to add links to the blogs that I want to look at. what I can't figure out now is how I switch it to the bottom and put the about me at the top with out removing the whole thing and starting over. Muriel, Kellie do you know how? Also Kellie, check out Natasha's site and Tash check out Kellies. I feel like I am reuniting old friends!! Next step. Load pics on my comp. and add some to my page. Hey Jenny foy... start a blog sista!

11 comments:

Muriel said...

All you have to do is go to your "layout" and click and drag the different page elements where you want them. Call me if that doesn't make sense.

Muriel said...

Also, your links to the different blog sites don't work. Let's make sure you have the link in there correctly. It's very specific. Again call me and I can help. Love you!

Muriel said...

I know what's wrong, so call me and I can help you fix it!

sandi said...

k, I'll call later today. I was going to call you right now but then I noticed it would only be 7:50am in Idaho right now. So I will let you sleep.

Muriel said...

Oh, I'm up by 7:15 on school days. Call away.

kellie said...

If muriel can't help, then call me, I can help.

kellie said...

Not that she can't help...I am sure she can totally help.

Muriel said...

I see what you're saying...

kellie said...

Whew!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the diaglog between you and meemoo is fascinating....almost makes me really want to start a ...actually im going to, right now. Give me a day or so. Kidding about the dialog thing!
foy

jenn w said...

Okay I did it. It seems like a joke because I just wanted to get it off the ground and dont have much time, but I will definetly put some more thought into it. Masons crying at the moment and I find it really hard to multitask with that going on..Love you!