Thursday, September 13, 2007

Am I going nuts!

I started a dance class last night! I know crazy huh. But I have been wanting to dance again for the longest time but I always felt so stupid. But funny thing, it is an adult jazz class and there were all sorts of different shapes, sizes and ages of women from early twenties to.... hold on...... a women in her 60's!!!! I was always so afraid people would think I was an idiot whatever.
Who cares what people think! It was a blast and a great work out too! But don't get to excited, no I didn't wear a tutu. Maybe next week though!

3 comments:

Natasha Hawkins said...

You are definitely NOT nuts. You have to make time to do something fun just for yourself! What's so funny is that we are totally "two peas in a pod" because I was going to sign up for a tap class that starts this week, but they changed the day and I have school. But, I decided to take a yoga class instead, and it starts tomorrow. So, great minds really do think alike!

kellie said...

I wish you wore a tutu.

Anonymous said...

I wish you wore a tutu as well. Ditto that. Sand, im glad you are doing this for yourself. Ive always loved watching all your sweet moves back in the day, (especially when you make funny faces to go along with it)
love you!
The Foy