Wednesday, September 12, 2007

say goodbye...

I know that I just started and I did like my heading name but I think I am going to change it. I really wanted it to say...... The stars at night are big and bright deep in the heart of Texas! and picture saying it in a pee-wee herman voice. But there wasn't enough space for that. So I've decided to take on Natasha's new name for me and name it Yellow Rose.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So long, fair well,
auf wiedersehen, good-bye. Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you. By the way, love Pee Wee, and where's large Marge? Remember the Alamo! This is too fun, and you must think I have a lot of time on my hands, but really, truly I don't. I just can't stop. Help!

apyknowzitall said...

Hey Sandi. I was at a RS night thing where we had to put the names of cherished songs that we would sing with our family as kids into a hat and if our particular song was picked, we would have to tell a story that goes along with it. Well after some spiritual experiences were shared, my "The Stars At Night" song was picked and was asked to sing it to everyone since apparently no one really had heard it before. After a bit of hesitation and explaining that it's not really a church song, I was encouraged to continue. So I'm sure you can imagine the looks on everyones face as I belted out, "The stars at night, are big and bright (clap, clap, clap, clap,) deep in the heart of Texas!!!!"

sandi said...

That is so hilarious! I wish I was there to see it.

Anonymous said...

which is my good side? hhhmmm? hmmmmm!
jenny widing BH