I know, I know I am getting behind in my blogs! We have been so busy. And I know that I have been saying I would post more pics and I will soon. I seriously haven't had time to even sit down and load my pics from my camera on to the computer so I can add them. But I will soon. So as most of you know Raegen turned 1 on Sept. 21st. We had a big old ragin' party!! not really. But I can't believe she is 1!! Tash~ please don't feel like you have to send her something but if you want she really could use more 12 to 18 mos. clothes. But no pressure!! Kellie, unfortunately I will not be in Utah on Oct. 11th or anywhere near that time. which totally bums me out! At this point I don't think I will be back til next summer. But you know I am closer to you now then when I was in Utah. Just a short 3 hours for both of us and we could meet in the middle!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Reagan!!!! I can't believe it's already been a year. That is crazy! I forgot how close we are, we will have to make that trip sometime soon. It's sounds like you need it.
Hey Sandi, check it out...Darcy has a blog. You can find her link on my site.
Happy Firtst Birthday little Miss Raegen! Sandi, she is so adorable. I know you are so busy, but I can't wait to see more pics of your cute family! Luv ya. Tash
Hey Kellie, what is the link to your blog. I've seen it before, but now I can't find it!
kelliesblogspot.blogspot.com
I can't believe she's a year already! And I love your blog :)
Post a Comment