skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Lets get ready to rumble
Ok, I have had request by my sister and by my friend Kellie to start up my own blog. So I thought being down in Texas it might be a fun way to keep in touch and keep it updated with pics etc. Also, Kellie said it is a great way to make sure you are journaling!! Very important!! So starting off..... I am going to go work out today with a bunch of ladies at the methodist church in town and then I am going to my first weight watchers here in Borger later today. Wish me luck!
7 comments:
Sandi, this is so exciting!!!! I can't wait to hear of all your crazy stories from Texas. How did you meet all these methodist ladies?
I am so happy right now, I think I might cry!!!
Yea Sandi! I'm so happy :)
Sandi,
Good luck...keep up the blog, you'll find it really easy once you get going.
Hey "Yellow Rose",
That's my new nickname for ya. Okay, it's not that original... but it will do for now. Anywho, love the page!! P.S. Kellie, I love Glamour Shots!
Yea! I'm so glad you have one of these now. I like catching up with Muriels and now yours...how fun!I have been meaning to call you for a long while now...i love you! post some pics!
By the way, that anonymous person above was me, jennyfoy.
Well, Natasha, come on over and I will take some for you! I can also sell you some boondoggles or whatever those things I am selling are called. Isn't this so fun, Sandi!
Post a Comment