Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Is this really my daughter????



Malory had her music class concert this morning. She was able to play the piano for one number. Have a listen! Way to go Malory.







Yesterday the school had their award assembly. Malory receive in total 5 awards including Honor Roll, and was commended on her Reading and Math Taks Test. They are really hard tests that Texas State requires and the kids have to pass to move to the next grade level. She got 100 on her reading and missed 2 in Math. We are so proud of her, she works really hard and always gives 110%! It's just left us wondering if they switched babies on us at the hospital? She is a wonderful daughter and we are so happy she belongs to us!



Here are some pictures from yesterday's assembly. Receiving her award and with her principal Mr. Hatfield. He is a great principal. I guess they are all good if it is your kid getting awarded and not reprimanded right?



8 comments:

Kristy said...

Way to go Malory! That is so impressive!

Stacy Stoddard said...

Sandi,

I am Neal's wife, and no we don't mind you blog stalking or commenting. We have reconnected with several friends through our blog and have enjoyed getting reaquinted through it.

We love to hear from those that have gone through the adoption processes. It is nice to know there are people that go through and understand what we have experienced.

Your children are beautiful. Now we will blog stalk you. :)

kellie said...

Yay! Malory! That was awesome! "Are you sleeping?, are you sleeping, brother John? (turn the page) "Brother John?

You are super smart. We are very excited for all of your awards. Smart, beautiful, fun and funny...watch out, boys!

What does your mom mean by, "switched at birth"? She totally helped you be that smart by making you memorize all those movie lines when you were little.

JennyW said...

Hooray for Malory! That's awesome :)

Nancy Webb said...

Sandi, I can't believe how much your kid's have grown. It is so fun to check out your blog weekly. Thank you so much for doing it. Since I haven't started a blog I should still e-mail you but how exciting is it to hear I'm still working, etc. I love you guys so much.
Aunt Nancy

jenn w said...

That is pretty impressive, great job Malory! She is so old. I cant believe it.

apyknowzitall said...

Ha ha they sung it in Spanish.

M and N mmm mmm good said...

Hey Sandi, Long time!!!!! I was blog surfing (bored at work) and came across your blog. Did you adopt? I briefly scanned your blog...things sound like they are going great...hope all is well!!!!
Nicole T