So far we have been having a blast in Tennessee! We have been to the lake several times for Wave Running (Thank you Jared for having a wave runner and for being willing to take it out all of the time!) Oh lets face it, we don't have to twist his arm to take it out. The lake water is ridiculously warm for June and the scenery is beautiful!
We have seen Indiana Jones (for the 2nd time for my family) and Kung fu panda (very cute). We have been shopping at the Opry Hills mall (my feet have never hurt so bad in my life). We have gone to the pool countless times, and have eaten out way to many times. (at least fat looks better tan, right?) We go to bed around midnight every night and get up around 10am! It is awesome because I am not a morning person at all! My mom, dad, Jared, Andrea, Andrew and I went to the Nashville Temple the other day. After, we stopped at Costco for browsing and lunch! (I love Costco! We just don't have one close enough to us in Texas, so I we to live it up here while we can.) The kids love to have sleepovers at Clay and Takako's and at Jared and Andrea's houses!
Other than all of that we get a kick out of listening to my mom's pregnant neighbor take her dog out to go to the bathroom. She just stands outside yelling at him...... "GO POTTY! I SAID GO POTTY!" It is funny!
So Andrew finally got a job for the summer here. I was getting nervous for a while. I guy from the ward here owns a pest control business and they needed a guy to fill in for others that were working 6 days a week getting burnt out. It will be a great job for him. We will hardly see him anymore but we are soooo grateful for the job! It did change our plans a little though. Originally I was going to stay here with the kids until the 24th of June and then go with them to Salt Lake. And then Andrew would fly back to Texas from here and the kids and I from SLC on the 15th of July. But the guy wanted Andrew to work until the end of July. It will be worth our while for him to do so, so now the kids and I will fly to Salt Lake on the 12th of July, we will go to Muriel's in Idaho for a week then come back to Salt Lake and Stay with my friend Kristen for a week and my Grandma and Grandpa Seastrand for a few days. During our stay we hope to see as many friends and family as we can! The hardest part is that we don't have our own car to use. But we will be around until August 5th when we will be heading back to TX to get settled there. (That is a whole other story in itself!)
Hope everyone is enjoying there summer as much as we are! I probably won't be posting a whole lot but I do get on to check everyone else's blogs! I am trying to post pictures from my dad's computer but for some reason they aren't posting. I will try to get some on later!
Audrey's Dance Recital
2 years ago
9 comments:
Wow Sandi, you have so much going on! I can't wait to hear the Texas story. That is great for Andrew with the job thing and we love Kung Fu Panda too. It was awesome. Jack and John love to use the Big Fat Panda Bum move.
Too bad I won't be in Utah to see you, but if something happens and I do get there, I will totally call.
Sandi!
I was glad to see that you had posted something. I miss you sooo much. Hunter misses Raegan too! I am glad that you guys are having so much fun and that Andrew was able to find a job that will last just long enough for your guys liking (mostly!). We just had a new family move in to the ward. They are really nice and I already had Cynthia come over for some scrapbooking/hangout time. She isn't into scrapbooking yet, but Lacee and I plan to change all that! She has a little boy who is 2 1/2 and a 2 month old boy. They are such cute kids. I think you would like them. I am getting ready to head to Colorado this weekend, so hopefully I will have new pictures to post and something interesting to type about! We miss you all. ~R
The first thing I thought of when I read about the Lake and that wave runner was - LEAN! LEAN LEAN LEAN! What was that thing we were on anyway?
Your summer sounds good, too bad you cant take a major detour to WA!
Man Sandi! I am totally exhausted reading your blog. It sounds like you are having so much fun though. Hopefully I am one of those friends you plan on seeing when you come out here to good ole' Utah.
Jenn~ It was a water weanie! I totally forgot about that. That was so much fun and thinking of it made me smile and giggle!
Jodi~maybe we can all get together for a movie and dinner while I am there??
What a fun summer! It was fun reading all your highlights about Tennessee! You'll have to let us know the Texas story! Hope you continue to have a rockin summer!
I don't know how well I could go potty if someone was standing outside the door yelling at me? Poor doggy. Some things should be private. But, to each their own?
I hope you have a wonderful summer! :)
Okay so I couldnt call you (today) as a present to myself for my birthday, and that wouldve made my birthday complete and perfect ...BUT im going to call you tomorrow, which is actually now today in Tennessee. I saw your comment on salsa night but just wanted to say that you made ME laugh at GO POTTY! I SAID GO POTTY! I died. Please hurry and post pictures!!! miss ya.
I have been trying to post pictures. For some reason on my dad's computer It keeps saying that it is loading the pictures for over an hour and they never fully load. I need to put them on a disc and then I can put them onto our laptop and then load them. Just haven't had time to do that yet. Maybe today being Sunday I will have some time.
Post a Comment