Thursday, May 15, 2008

Congrats Grad!

On May 2nd Andrew graduated from Frank Phillips College with his Associates in Science. We are so proud of him. Yes it is a 2 year degree that took him about years, but we are so happy to finally be seeing some results and to feel a light at the end of the tunnel!! This is him with the President of the college who told Andrew that he was the school's most studious student!Andrew's brother Ammon took us all to eat afterwards to celebrate the occasion.
But were not finished yet................... We are moving to Canyon, TX which is about 60 miles from where we have been living. Andrew will be attending West Texas A & M university where he will continue his education and work towards his BSN in nursing. We should be done with that in 2years and then he will continue for his Masters in a Nurse Anesthetist program. But let's just take it one step at a time.

11 comments:

Muriel said...

I know I already said it, but CONGRATULATIONS TO ANDREW!! We definitely know how good it feels to feel like you are making progress. Those are some cute pictures!

(and thanks for deleting that picture).

sandi said...

I'm glad you noticed that I deleted it!!

jodi kay said...

Congratulations Andrew! Good luck on the move! That is going to be so nice when it is all done.

Andi said...

Congrats to your entire family... because we all know it's a family effort!

kellie said...

Hey Weber's! That is so cool! Congratulations! So, how far is Canyon, TX from Denver? Just curious.

sandi said...

It is about 15 miles south of Amarillo. So it is a little farther away than where we now live.

jenn w said...

Congrats Andy, most studious student. Good luck with the move!

apyknowzitall said...

Those two year degrees that actually take four years really boost morale don't they? Joe had mine framed for moms day and I have it hanging behind the computer.

We should start taking bets on who's going to finish their BSN/masters first. Who am I kidding, he totally will:)
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS

sandi said...

April~ I am not sure about him finishing first. I think we should make a bet!! It would make it more interesting.

JennyW said...

Congrats Andrew! And by that I mean congrats Sandi too because, let us be honest, you know you did a lot "behind the scenes." Like moving to Texas and all that. :) Seriously, we're happy for you guys!

Lacee said...

Good job Andrew! 1 down, 2 programs to go! I'm so glad for the time that your family got to spend in Borger. ~Lacee