As I mentioned a few posts ago, I would post some pictures from my birthday and parents visit. Well here they are! On the night of April 25
th we went to eat and then went swimming at the tiny (no
exaggeration) indoor pool at our hotel. The kids had fun swimming and the adults had fun soaking in the hot tub!

Well the pool was a little cold for
Raegen and the Hot tub a little too hot. So Grams held her close to keep her warm.

On Saturday the 26
th we drove to Lubbock, TX to visit the Buddy Holly museum. My parents are big fans and we thought it would be fun. The adults enjoyed it and the kids were bored. But it was fun.

The kids did like playing on the Giant glasses in front of the museum.


In
February when we were all sick we were watching T.V. once and Malory and I saw an infomercial for this
Betty C
rocker 100
piece cake decorating set. I mentioned that I thought it would be neat to have and she remembered! So that was my big birthday present! (watch for posts of upcoming birthday's to see how the cakes turn out!)

Then of course we finished the night at a
fav of mine...... Olive Garden! YUMMY!

Thanks for coming to visit Mom and Dad! We had so much fun!
3 comments:
Man, I wish I could go to the Buddy Holly museum. Those glasses are awesome.
Sure looks like a fun birthday. I am glad you had a good time.
When is the big move? Are you excited?
In 12 days! We pack everything up in to storage and we fly to Tennessee for 3 1/2 weeks. Then the kids and I will go to UT for another 3 weeks. Andrew will stay in TN and work for the summer. We all fly back on July 15th, get a truck and move to Canyon! Yes, I am very excited!
I love the glasses!! My kids would have loved climbing on those too.
Post a Comment