Sunday, April 27, 2008

what's my deal!!

I know, I know...... I have slacked off in the blogging dept.  main reason...... I don't know.
When I got back from my trip to UT, I kind of went through a little depressed state for the next week after.  Then we've been busy with baseball, school stuff and I don't know what else.  Also, I know this is lame but I still feel like I have to post a picture to blog.  I know that I don't but for some weird reason I always want to.  My laptop that has my olympus photo program on it is not plugged in right now.  We've been using the emac that we got from Andrew's dad so that  Malory could load songs onto her ipod.  Therefore, I haven't had pics to post.  So ok,  I'll get over my craziness and start posting more.  And another thing, maybe I'm not alone in this but maybe I am, you tell me.......... Sometimes I feel like it's one more thing on my list of things to do when posting and I don't want it to feel that way.  I know it doesn't take a long time but why do I feel this way??  Ok now I know I'm crazy!!  

So my parents flew in to town for my birthday!  I'll try to post some pics later. We stayed in a hotel in Amarillo and drove to Lubbock on Saturday where we went to the Buddy Holly Museum.  My parents are big fans.  It was fun, and interesting.  I enjoyed it.  Then we shopped at Old Navy and went to eat at Olive Garden.  

~~Jen, I promise I will get to the tags!  so keep posted for those!

13 comments:

Muriel said...

I so wish I could have gone to the Buddy Holly Museum. We were watching the Buddy Holly Story not too long ago. I had forgotten about how Mom and Dad like every single song he recorded. Guess we had no choice but to like it.

Andi said...

Sounds like a good time with your folks... and Happy Birthday!

jenn w said...

No problem. I stalk you daily, whats a few more days? That would be awesome to see pics of your parents visit!

Natasha Hawkins said...

Hey Sandra Dee,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sounds like you had a great one. I'm glad to hear you got to spend it with your mom and dad. I miss you lots. And...I know what you mean. It is hard to find time to blog, and sometimes it's just one more thing to do, even though we enjoy it. Can't wait to hear more from you.
luv 4-eva,
Tash

Lacee said...

I know what you mean about the feeling like it's one more thing on my list. Anyways, it was so nice to chat with you today, thanks again! ~Lacee

kellie said...

Well, pretty much the blog is my social life. Sad, but true, so I like to hear what is going on with you. It is hard if you feel like you "HAVE" to do it.

I am glad you got to have a fun b-day with your parents.

Any word on schools yet?

Liz said...

Sandi, i totally get how you feel about posting being "just one more thing" i hardly post at all, my sister keeps buggin me about it. you and i will be the ones who drag behind all the others, ok? wait, we could go on a "we're too busy to blog" strike!!! hee hee. love you, and happy bday. you'll always be ALOT younger that me, you lucky.

sandi said...

Liz, A strike sounds good!! And I may be younger but you'll always be more wise! Love ya too!

Kellie, no word on schools yet. Hopefully by the end of this week!

jenn w said...

Its not like I post alot! I just like to bug.

Kristy said...

Sandi-
Happy late Birthday! I hope it was a good one! I know what you mean...sometimes your list of things "to do" gets so long! However, I think this is pretty much my social life also! So I'm glad you guys all do one!

jodi kay said...

Sandi, thanks for letting me see your blog. It is fun! You do a good job. You need to give me pointers, not the other way around. I am so new at it. I have a lot to learn. Happy late Birthday!!!

Kristy said...

Sandi-
We decided to put our blog private because we had someone looking at it daily that we didn't know. But I didn't have your email address to send you an invite. Will you get it to me so I can send you one? I love keeping in touch and seeing all that is happening in your lives. Hope you guys are well!

Muriel said...

You need to take that picture down of Malory and put up a cute one of just her. No "boy" in the picture. Just my opinion. I don't need to see that picture anymore.