Hey all, if you aren't aware my little brother Jared is in an online competition on famecast.com and he really needs your votes. He started in 4 stages and is now still in 1 stage going for the top 10! he has been ranking between 12-16th and could really use more votes. All you do is go to
www.famecast.com then first if you haeven't registered with them you will have to do this. It only takes a few min and you will get an email to complete your registration. Once you click on the link from your email it will take you back to famecast.com where you can log in. Once you log in type seastrand in the search area He will them come up and you will be able to select him to go to his video. After that you will see a check mark in a circle and the word, "VOTE" after you have voted a pop up will come up saying that you have successfully voted. You then can vote for him once a day!! PLEASE, PLEASE take the time to vote for him. If he makes the top 10 then he will move on to the top 5 round and you will be able to continue voting for him. If he makes top 5 then he goes to Houston to compete for the finals and it will be broadcast on t.v. and if he wins then not only will he get major exposure but also 10K. If you at least register If it is ok with you I will even put your vote in everyday for him. You just have to tell me your password that you chose. In fact I want him to win so bad that I will even register for you and all you will have to do is click on the link in your email so that your registration will be complete. I really would like to see him go far. He is very talented and has been working really hard!! Thanks to all who have already been voting and to all who will help him out!! You guys are the best!!
8 comments:
Hey, I will take you up on that registering for me. I have a short attention span when it comes to reading all that online registration. I prefer you make up most of the stuff anyway and give them my kellie4est@yahoo.com email. That would be great! Go Seastrand! I would vote for him just based on his name. That is a cool name.
thanks kellie! 1 day left to vote for this round so click on the link soon! Thanks!!
Hey San,
I just voted. He was awesome, hope he makes it to the next round. I will keep voting! Luv ya. Tash
Thanks so much!! just got your email too and I emailed you back! good luck on your test tomorrow!
I just checked famecast to try and vote for your brother again and the voting was closed. BUT...I saw that he made the top ten in the country category! I am right, or did I look at it wrong? Let us know, I know we are all excited to see how he does!
He did make it!! We we're all kind of surprised because when it really ended he was in 12th place. But I guess famecast did some researching and a few people were creating fraudulant votes by the thousands and they were booted out!! voting continues for the next round in like 6 days. I will keep everyone posted
He did make it!! We we're all kind of surprised because when it really ended he was in 12th place. But I guess famecast did some researching and a few people were creating fraudulant votes by the thousands and they were booted out!! voting continues for the next round in like 6 days. I will keep everyone posted
AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment