Friday, November 30, 2007

funny girl


Raegen likes to make us all laugh by pulling this face and and breathing heavily through her nose! It is too funny. I will try to post the video of it but I am not sure exacly how to do that. Any tips?

4 comments:

Muriel said...

If the video is on your camcorder, you may have to upload it to YouTube. The soccer videos I put on my blog were just little clips from my digital camera, and I was able to just add them using the "add video" button (next to the "add image" button).

apyknowzitall said...

Also make sure that your video is an acceptable format like "AVI, MPEG, QuickTime, Real, and Windows Media."

(She is so friggn' cute:)

kellie said...

Soooooo cute! I would say the same things the last two comments said about adding the video. Sandi, you are getting so good at this.

jenn w said...

True dat Kels, Sandi you're a pro! I'm so excited about TWO new posts in like THREE days! Great work Sand!