You get what you get and you don't throw a fit
You have such a cute family! I'm glad you're figuring out the picture thing. ~Lacee
I love it Sand! You are so cute and Reagan is adorible! I am loving the pics on the side especially the one of Trenton caught in the act. And nice mums! Texans......
Wow, she is getting so BIG! She is absolutely adorable... and her mom is quite the looker too!
I just wanted to say again...so cute! keep the pics coming.
I miss you!
So much! :)
That Reagan is a cutie and YOU are looking pretty hot yourself. LOVE the long hair!!!
Reagan is so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting. Miss you guys!!
Dont forget to vote for Jared for me. You know my hangup with famecast.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You have such a cute family! I'm glad you're figuring out the picture thing. ~Lacee
I love it Sand! You are so cute and Reagan is adorible! I am loving the pics on the side especially the one of Trenton caught in the act. And nice mums! Texans......
Wow, she is getting so BIG! She is absolutely adorable... and her mom is quite the looker too!
I just wanted to say again...so cute! keep the pics coming.
I miss you!
So much! :)
That Reagan is a cutie and YOU are looking pretty hot yourself. LOVE the long hair!!!
Reagan is so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting. Miss you guys!!
Dont forget to vote for Jared for me. You know my hangup with famecast.
Post a Comment