Here they are only one month late.................... Our Halloween pictures!

Betty and Barney Rubble!

Andrew and Sandi as Betty and Barney Rubble. My Bro and Sis in law as Fred and Wilma Flinstone. As if you couldn't guess!!

Malory our little Devil!!

Trenton the werewolf! At school each teacher was able to pick 2 kids that they thought had the best costume to go down to the office and then the principal picked a winner with the best costume. Trenton was picked by his teacher as the best in his class. The principal picked a kid dressed as Pinocchio as the winner. But all of the kids got to go on a field trip the next day to Mcdonalds for lunch! If you know Trenton well enough then you know that this was one of the happiest days of his life! Also, his teacher later told me that all of the teachers thought that he should've won!

Raegen was Betty and Barney's little Sabertooth Tiger!!
8 comments:
Dude, you look hot as Betty!!! You guys are fun. I miss ya.
Oh and the kids look awesome too. Trenton should have totally won. Losers. Oh well, as least he got McDonald's. Way to Go, Trenton!!!
Sorry, one more...Isabel wants to tell Malory that she looks really cool. Then I was thinking, Trenton has come a long way since wanting to be dressed up as a girl.
Ok, your 'coshtumes' are so great. You look really hot as a raven haired woman too. You look REALLY good Sand. The kids coshtumes are fab as well, especially Trentons!!!!! And when did Trenton ever want to be dressed as a girl??!!! ha!! I know i tell you this in every comment I make, and i will tell you again. I MISS YOU!
well back in the days of living around the corner from my friend Kellie in Highlands Ranch, CO. We used to get together almost daily to play a little boggle and Malory and Isabel would always play dress up and they of course didn't want to leave trenton out. I'll see if I can find the pic and post it sometime. I miss you too!
I got it, I will post it for you. Ah, those were some good times. My boggle game is all messed up, I am asking for a new one for Christmas.
okay, it is posted. So cute!! check it out.
Hot mama! You guys look great! And the kids are adorable too! I checked out the picture of Trenton on Kellie's blog and oh my, that is HILARIOUS! Love it! P.S. Kellie, did Sandi ever "Boggle doze" on ya?
Post a Comment