watching the video again, I realize that she didn't even do the face and the snorting as much as I thought she did. But you can still hear her scream and see a little bit of it. And of course now you know how it sounds when I say her name!
Well thats frustrating, for some reason the volume with any eblogger thing wont work on our computer right now! aarg! shutupebloggerusuck! jk But wow, she's a beauty. I love her big brown eyes! So cute!(even though i can hear a darn thing)
Yes she has quite the scream! It is not our dog it is the in-laws dog. Luigi or Lui is his name. My fav part is the end when she shoves her binki in and starts sucking away, like well I'm done. The end. We are really excited to see all of you too!!
My favorite part was when she lost her bib on her head, how funny! She is so so so cute! And since I won't get to see her in church this week I guess I'll have to watch the video again and again. Hope you're having a good trip. ~Lacee
Looking at your pics again, I noticed the one with reagan in her costume you have the tannest feet! And how did Jared end up doing in famecast? Hurry and post again, love ya
10 comments:
watching the video again, I realize that she didn't even do the face and the snorting as much as I thought she did. But you can still hear her scream and see a little bit of it. And of course now you know how it sounds when I say her name!
Well thats frustrating, for some reason the volume with any eblogger thing wont work on our computer right now! aarg! shutupebloggerusuck! jk But wow, she's a beauty. I love her big brown eyes! So cute!(even though i can hear a darn thing)
The bib on the head was Archer's and Addison's favorite part. We are so excited to see you all this weekend!
wow! she is getting sooo big. That is a nice scream, too. Do you guys have a dog too?
Yes she has quite the scream! It is not our dog it is the in-laws dog. Luigi or Lui is his name. My fav part is the end when she shoves her binki in and starts sucking away, like well I'm done. The end. We are really excited to see all of you too!!
Hey, it's little Raegen Bop. Remember...Hayli Bop, now it's Raegen Bop. Love the pacifier as the finale! It's like, "Okay, I'm not performing anymore"
Thanks for posting it up. Look forward to seeing you this week. I know Muriel and the kids are.
My favorite part was when she lost her bib on her head, how funny! She is so so so cute! And since I won't get to see her in church this week I guess I'll have to watch the video again and again. Hope you're having a good trip. ~Lacee
Sand,
Looking at your pics again, I noticed the one with reagan in her costume you have the tannest feet! And how did Jared end up doing in famecast? Hurry and post again, love ya
actually those are Malory's friends feet. But thanks for thinking that my feet looked so youthful.
Post a Comment