Sunday, March 30, 2008

visiting....

I haven't posted in a while so I thought I would drop a quick line. We went to Colorado to visit Andrew's parents over spring break and we got back late last Sunday. We had a few short days at home and then Raegen and I took a flight from Amarillo to Salt Lake on Thursday morning. The purpose of our visit is mainly to pick up our old car. My Brother Drew was using it for a while but is now going to buy a newer car. It will be good to have a 2nd car again. My friend Kristen picked us up from the airport and we went straight to get the car. We then met Michelle our other friend for lunch at noodles and company. Then I went straight to the hair salon to get my hair done! No this isn't a joke. I haven't had my hair done since last August. Kristen's sister Stacy has done my hair for the past few years and I really like how well she does it. So I figured I would take the opportunity of being here to get it done. I can't believe how much better it is. Muriel also had her hair done that afternoon too. Kristen had kept Raegen for me while I was getting my hair done. And thank you so much Kristen, I know she cried the whole time. After we met up with Kody (her husband) and their kids for Mexican at Javier's. So for the weekend we are up in Idaho visiting Muriel, Matt and the kids. I was so happy to finally see my newest nephew Cameron. He is definitely a cutie pie!! So here I sit at Muriel's computer completely enjoying my time with her and her family. And of course I just enjoyed my leftovers from the best Mexican restaurant ever, Senor Iguanas! Yeah, I know, Mexican already 2x!! But hey, I love mexican and I could eat it every day if my bowels and indigestion weren't a factor.

So I have plans to go to my Grandma and Grandpa Seastrands house tomorrow and spend some time with them. Then Tuesday my sister-in-law Krista is going to watch Raegen for me while I go to the Temple with My Aunt Karen and My Grandma. Thank you Krista in advance because I do fear that Raegen will be crying the entire time. She is a little attached. Tuesday night I plan on visiting my brothers and my other sister-in-laws. It feels like there is never enough time to do and see everone and everything that you want to but you do your best. Tues night I'll be back at Kristens and Wed we are meeting up with Kim (another friend) for lunch and then Kelly and Michelle (friends) for dinner. Can you say a lot of eating out? I hope that I don't gain too much weight! Then Kristen is going to drive back with me to Texas starting on Thursday morning. We will go to Andrew's parents house the first night, then through Denver to show her some sights and to meet up with my other friend Kellie who lives there for lunch on Friday. We should be back by Friday night. Saturday I will show Kristen the sights of Borger. That should take about 5 minutes!! Then we are going to Amarillo for the night and I will take her to the airport first thing Sunday morning. It will be fun!

I don't blame you if you stopped reading after the first two sentences. I know I kind of rambled on, but oh well, blogging is the only form of journaling that I am getting in right now.

15 comments:

Lacee said...

I have been wondering where in the world you have been, now I know! Malory and Trenton both bore their testimonies today, they did great, made my eyes watery! Well hurry back to Borger one of these days, please! ~Lacee

kellie said...

Well, I am excited. I also know the best little Mexican place that we can eat at. It's called Costa Vida? Ever heard of it? Well, it is right off of I-25 and C-470. So, it should be on your way if you are going on either of those Highways. Or we could go too Red Robin. Remember how we always went there. Good Times. Good Times. Those were the days. I feel a song coming on.

Kristy said...

Sounds like fun! Makes me long for a trip and oddly for a little mexican food with a haircut!

jenn w said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenn w said...

Well,

I for one did not stop reading after two sentances. It was 4. Sounds like you had such a great time, visiting and eating, visiting and eating! Your post made me actually want mexican, which i hardly ever crave. Mmm rice and beans. You need to come visit here...we also have the best mexican place in the world, according to Liz and Bonnie, called Girasol. Everytime Liz comes to moms, without fail, she and my mom split a chicken chimimchanga meal and me and the kids get mcdonalds..or i just pick at theirs and get my fingers slapped..anyway, thats so cute that both Malory and Trenton like to get up and bear their testamonies. I love how attactched Raegan is to you, you probably dont but its cute! Glad you got to see little cameron and the english clan this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sandi:

I didn't stop reading either. I am glad to hear you are having so much fun on your trip. I can't wait until the next time I get to go home. I am in need of a hair cut and some really good mexican food. I can't wait until you get back and we can all get together and scrapbook again! ~Rachel

sandi said...

Kellie, yes I have heard of Costa vida. But I was kind of craving Cheesecake factory!! :)

kellie said...

oh yes, my bad. Totally Cheesecake Factory. That would be awesome!!!

kellie said...

Did I say AWESOME!!! Well, that is what I meant to say AWWWWWWWEEsSOME!

Hollie said...

Hi Sandi! Your blogs is super cute! I hope you had a nice trip and had some good times, good foods, and good laughs. I saw that written on someones wall once. Anyway, I love your blog and I also LOVE that you have the Lita Ford song with Ozzy. What a great song......what ever happened to Lita anyway?

Hollie said...

I ment to say your blog is super cute....not your blogs.

Liz said...

Sounds like a really fun trip, i wish i could have gone with you! i need to get away!! even to borger tekshash! hey i live in a small town too, Chimacum, WA! the sights include the chimacum cafe, the chimacum schools, the chimacum barber shop and the chimacum gas station. morgans favorite thing to say on the way into chimacum is "mommy i see the cows!"

Natasha Hawkins said...

Sandi,
Remember that you and I are still trying to eat at every Cheesecake Factory there is together. So...when are we gettin' together lady! I think the next one on our list should be Vegas. I just went there with Dave for our Anniversary, but I'm up for another trip anytime!!

kellie said...

Sandi, where are you? What is going on in your life?

jenn w said...

ditto.