Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pinewood Derby!

Trenton had his first Pinewood Derby last Wed. He and Andrew looked on the inet for ideas for cars. And they came up with a skate board!


Of course there had to be a skull on it to make it extra cool!
Will the hard work pay off???
Our Den leader couldn't find the Derby track so we had to improvise and slide the cars down the gutters that are normally used for the rain gutter regada. Trenton's skateboard won a couple of races but all in all was more cool looking than efficient down the track. He came in last. But they had fun!

6 comments:

kellie said...

Woe! That is the coolest Pinewood Derby car thing that I have ever seen! Looks like lots of fun!

Muriel said...

Way cool car! I'll have to send you pics of Mitchell's car. He also won a couple of races but nothing spectacular.

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty sweet car. Good Job! -foy

Andi said...

Loved the skateboard car.

I laughed out loud about the leader not being able to find the track! (Right now I'm Primary Pres. and cannot imagine our Cub Master going with the flow on that one). At least next year can only get better! :)

Liz said...

i love the skateboard car! I'll have to show it to stephen, he'll love it!

sandi said...

yeah, we have to go with the flow in a lot of things in this small ward. That is barely even a ward.