Thursday, October 4, 2007

Weber's in Spectacular Spectacular!!


Star in Your Own JibJab! It's Free!
Check us out! Again thank you Kristen! Other than the fact that we all look like we are constipated we look spectacular!

3 comments:

JennyW said...

Those are both hilarious. I especially like how intense your gaze is San--you look like you're really enjoying youself :)

Natasha Hawkins said...

Those videos are so hilarious! I loved them. You guys are so stinkin' cute! I'm such a copycat, I did some for my family too after seeing yours. My kids and I were having a blast putting them together and watching them. I put one on my blog too! Remember when they had Nigel and Cat do them on "So you think you can dance?" It's definately funnier when it is your own family or friends. P.S. check Dawn's blog, I made a "secret" one just for her. Luv ya.

apyknowzitall said...

It's the Moulin Rouge effect! I saw Stardust the other day and there's this part where Robert DeNero is in some kind of froofy dress and he's dancing to the can can. I can't hear that song without singing along in my head.