That is awesome! I am totally going to have to do that. We were dancing elfs like that last year.
I do have an idea for your primary program. We have done ours this way for the last two years. The first time I was a primary teacher and I was a little annoyed, but after it was all done it was awesome. What they did was, give each class a topic or a scripture and then the kids had to come up with what they wanted to say. My class was CTR8 and they had all gotten baptised that year ot were almost baptized. So, I had each kid tell about what they remembered about thier baptism or why they were excited to be baptized. I got up and read the scripture and introduced the topic and then the kids got up and said thier part. It was really cool. We just had to write down what our classes were do and get it approved by the bishop. Anyway, it was cool that the kids were so involed. It meant more to thema and would be less work for you. Anyway, call me if you want more info.
I love those jib jabs. My sis n law sent me some of her family a few months ago and Rod and I laughed our heads off. So funny! Good luck with your calling.
5 comments:
The kids thought this was hilarious!! They want to make one with them in it.
Hey, and you didn't tell me about your primary calling! Good luck with that.
That is awesome! I am totally going to have to do that. We were dancing elfs like that last year.
I do have an idea for your primary program. We have done ours this way for the last two years. The first time I was a primary teacher and I was a little annoyed, but after it was all done it was awesome. What they did was, give each class a topic or a scripture and then the kids had to come up with what they wanted to say. My class was CTR8 and they had all gotten baptised that year ot were almost baptized. So, I had each kid tell about what they remembered about thier baptism or why they were excited to be baptized. I got up and read the scripture and introduced the topic and then the kids got up and said thier part. It was really cool. We just had to write down what our classes were do and get it approved by the bishop. Anyway, it was cool that the kids were so involed. It meant more to thema and would be less work for you. Anyway, call me if you want more info.
sorry about all the type-O's. I was just so excited writing about all that.
I'll forgive you for it! I am thankful for the input
I love those jib jabs. My sis n law sent me some of her family a few months ago and Rod and I laughed our heads off. So funny! Good luck with your calling.
Post a Comment