Thursday, April 2, 2009

FINALLY!!

So we are finally, FINALLY.  Approved for foster care/ adoption!  We started the process last October so it has been 6 months.  For me it is like seeing a long awaited pregnancy test that reads positive!!  I am so thrilled, nervous, anxious all of those feelings right now and can't wait to see what is in store for our family.  We will keep you all posted.  

5 comments:

kellie said...

Yay! THat is awesome!! You are awesome!! I am so happy for you!!!

Andi said...

Congrats! I'm excited for your family. One hurdle down, a few more to go? Ah, such is life?

Kelly said...

Yeah!!!! We are so excited for you too!!! The Lord works in mysterious ways huh....Love you miss you!!

Rachel B said...

Congrats... Does this mean I have to start thinking about giving Hunter a sibling;)
I went back to the Twilight website to recheck on the 5th book and you are right. One update said she was going to put the book out (june 2008), but then the next post (August 2008) is the one that talks about her book being leaked and so she doesn't have the desire to finish it :( What a bummer... Thanks for the mats. I'm excited to have some fresh ones, and remember with those huge ones you have... I was told if you use one of those stick tape "clothing fuzz" rollers on the mat it will help get all the gunk off of it to make it more fresh and then the zig two way glue after it's not sticky at all anymore to re stick it up! Miss you all.

Michelle said...

Congratulations! It couldn't happen to a better family. You guys will make a wonderful home for some kids who really need a loving family.