Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baseball Season






It is Baseball season again!  Trenton really enjoys playing baseball.  This year he is on the Yankees, if you couldn't tell.  


Our first game was supposed to be last Saturday but the winds were 60 miles per/hour so it was cancelled.  So last night was the first game.  He plays mostly in left and right field, but last night he was short-stop for one inning.  And at practices they have had him practice catching.  He really likes to play catcher so hopefully they'll use him in a game some time.
He made some great hits the first two times he was up to bat, sending two other runners home.  But because league rules state that every time a team gets 5 runs per inning they switch to the other team. So that happened both times.  And the 3rd time he was up he walked to first base.  


Up to bat.........
waiting at first........
Coming in after a 5th run was made.  
The final score was 15 to 2 for the Yankees!  Go Yankees!!

12 comments:

kellie said...

Holy Crap! He is getting so old. What a cutie!! You are awesome, Trenton!!! Hey batta...batta...batta...swing...batta!!!

Kelly said...

Ohhhh... He looks so cute...I just want to grap him and hug him!! Ya, I miss you guys too much!

Rachel B said...

It's not about winning or losing, but it is always better when they win!

I don't mind you casing my stuff... some of the cards I have in my box right now are ones that I copied from someone else. Since you do have SU products, you could go to this website and get info about a specific stamp set to use as a guideline...http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/su these people already used the stamps to make a project so you can case them too!

Melissa said...

Great job Trenton! You have to be good to play all those positions!

earlh75 said...

way fun. I love baseball espcially little kids. Looks like he enjoys it. Go Trenton

Natasha Hawkins said...

Do they still chant..."We want a pitcher, not a belly itcher" these days?... Oh, and I was catcher a little bit, back it the day...but I bet Trenton's games are way more exciting...He looks like a PRO!!

Rachel B said...

I do have to share with you that when Hunter walked to the gate to get his hands cleaned... I thought it was the inedible kind of stuff... it looked so gross! And my sister-in-law had issues with petroleum jelly! Try to get Vaseline off of EVERYTHING!! I was lucky I am sure!

Kelly said...

OK SO SERIOUSLY? DO YOU JUST FACE BOOK NOW? YOU GUYS ALL GOT ME TO BLOG NOW NO ONE DOES IT ANYMORE!! THAT SUCKS! YOU NEED TO UPDATE!!!
LOVE YOU!

Kelly said...

Hey,
I totally understand what you were saying about time spent on the comp. I didn't mean for it to sound rude about you not blogging. I just get excited to see the updates!!! Plus I am going through an emotional roller coaster lately and I may have posted that comment during a low..?? I took those pictures on my blog but I am planning on taking my kids for professional soon....Man, when did life become so CRAZY???? love you miss you!!!!

Rachel B said...

We miss you in blog land...

Kelly said...

ummmmm.UPDATE!!!

Kelly said...

ummmmmm...Hello????