Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Part of the family..........

This is for my brother Jared who IS a part of the family! Jared recently emailed me to inform me that he had checked out my blog and that although it was nice he noticed that I hadn't mentioned him as a part of the family and that I had better fix it or else! So here is a special SHOUT OUT to Jared.................................. Jared, you are indeed a part of the family. And a very special one at that! I remember swinging you into the corner of a wall while playing ring around the rosie as kids, splitting your head open, causing you to get stitches and have a forever scar! Now if that doesn't shout out LOVE and REMEMBERANCE then I don't know what will. Because when you look at that scar in the mirror you can always know that it was given to you by ME your SISTER and that I LOVE you and that just as that scar is there FOREVER, you are a part of the FAMILY, FOREVER!!
So here are some pictures of Jared, my brother, a part of my family for you all to see!! Wave running this summer at Old Hickory Lake in Tennessee!! (by the way the water was freakishly warm!) And I think that the exact day that this picture was taken my sister Muriel, also a part of the family, just in case she was wondering, called to tell me that it was 45 degrees Farenheit in Idaho that day!!

So Jared, do you still think it's a good idea to hang on to the back while pulling the wave runner around to the other side of the dock? Just in case you are wondering.......... yes his shorts are a comin' down!! Now isn't that LOVE!! FAMILY LOVE!!! well that is what families are for!!

And Jared, If you ever question my love for you and being a part of the family again...... well I may just come over there and give you another scar to match! So you better behave mister!!

4 comments:

Muriel said...

Yeah, he always did think he was the red-headed step-child that no one liked. But I'm pretty sure that was me (at least I thought that when I wrote in my Garfield diary).

sandi said...

I think we all felt like the red-headed step child a time or two. Mine was 8th grade!

kellie said...

Man, I wish I was part of the family. I met Jared and he rocks!

jenn w said...

Jared DOES rock. He's the coooolest! I love the perferberg.