Tuesday, September 23, 2008

2 years old




I can't believe how fast time goes by. We just celebrated Raegen's 2nd birthday a week ago on Sunday the 21st. My parents were able to fly in for the occasion. They flew in late on Wed. the 17th. My mom and I went to watch Malory in her gymnastics class on the 18th, while My dad watched Trenton's football practice. Nice back bend Malory!!
Then on Saturday the 20th we all went to see Trenton play in his football game. He is on the Canyon Eagle team this year. The team is made up of 4th, 5th and 6th graders so him being in 4th and one of the youngest on the team he doesn't get much playing time this year. His team had been undefeated until this game. :( Here is a picture of my parents with Trenton. Notice how incredibly flat it is. No mountains. so sad!!Then of course on Sunday the 21st it was Raegen's 2nd birthday so we had a big celebration. Malory and Trenton decided to buy Raegen a stroller for her baby doll. As you can see in the background our table is currently a picnic type fold up table and a cooler as a bench seat! We are sooooo living the high life! Because Raegen has SO much energy, NEVER stops going and LOVES gymnastics, we decided to get her a mini trampoline of her own to jump some of that energy out! She loves it so much and gets mad if anyone else steps a foot onto it! She ended up having two cakes. I made the Elmo cake for her and Malory decorated the other. If you remember back to my post last April on my birthday. I was able to use the cake decorating kit that Malory and Trenton gave me to decorate. It was fun.

Raegen also got some clothes and a Halloween Mr. Potato Head. She loves the original potato head, especially his nose, she carries it around all of the time. Go figure. So Grandma and Grandpa got her the Halloween version and she LOVES it! My parents had to leave on Monday afternoon and we were sad to see them go and wish they could have stayed longer. We will miss them!!

I also helped my mom set up her own blog her link is to the right under mom. So check it out. Hopefully she will keep up on it and blog often!

7 comments:

Muriel said...

I am still trying to finish her present and get it in the mail. I figure it's really more for you anyway so, hopefully this week.

Nancy Webb said...

Sandi that's so neat that you set your mother up to start blogging. LaNell set me up last week so check it out. My entry is very small just a trial at posting but I must figure out something of interest to say. but check it out at nancywebb.blogspot.com I love you!!

kellie said...

Happy Birthday, Reagen! I can't believe she is two already!!! Those cakes are sweet.

And HOLY COW! Trenton is in Fourth Grade!!! Where has the time gone?

I think your table and chairs totally rocks!

You are awesome!! I miss you!!!

Rachel B said...

Sandi: I can't believe that Reagen is already a whole 2 years old! But I guess it is expected, Hunter is 19 months... We are missing you guess something crazy! Hope we can see you soon. ~R & Hunter

apyknowzitall said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how big she's getting. I never realize how much time has gone by until I see someone elses children then I look at my own and go, "Oh yeah..."

jenn w said...

She looks SO big. I cant believe she's two...I think your table and chairs totally rock as well.

Liz said...

Sandi, your fam is so totally cute and awesome, no, fur real! I want to see you guys! We need a JPHMM reunion! And dutifully teach all our kids what it means, so they can all go....."ok, whatever, mom"