Check it out! So a good friend of mine started her own photography company. She specializes in young children and babies. She uses natural light and natural settings and catches great shots of the kids just acting natural. She is very talented and does a great job! While I was in UT I met up with her so she could take some pictures of Raegen. Here are some of those pictures!! And of course the one at the top of my blog was taken by her too! Her link is at the bottom.









11 comments:
Holy Crap!!! Those are so cute!!!
I am thinking baby magazine time.
I will be awaiting your next adventure to Costco in Denver or you can just come to the one right by me in Parker. I think of you everytime I go there.
Those turned out soooo cute!
What the... First of all, how did Raegen get so big?
Second, those pictures are amazing.
I love them! Raegen is so cute!
I'm so bummed we didn't get to meet up. I'm glad you had a good time here though.
She is so beautiful Sandi...And has gotten so big.
WOW! your friend is really talented Sandi, or Raegen is just a natural (probably both)They are soooo cute. I was glad to get your new address glad you're getting settled again. Love you!!
Darling pics of Raegen, Sandi! I hope you are all doing well.
She is getting so big and is absolutely beautiful.
They turned out so cute! I'd been checking out Heather's stuff to see if she had updated... so I'm happy to finally see the end result.
beautiful pictures! I need some great pics of the family..does your friend do that? Good to see some pictures, I havent seen you in a couple of years. Come visit my blog.
Heather, I think that she just specializes in infants and young children. You could contact her though and let her know what you are looking for in a photo and see if it is something she can help you out with. I have visited your blog but just haven't made any comments yet. But I will I promise!! I think the last time I remember seeing you was at Andy's wedding? Was that when?
actually the last time I saw you Raegen was just an infant, and at the Webb christmas party. It's been a while. Congrats to Andrew for getting into the Nursing program, hope he has 100% better success than me. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment