Last weekend was the WT homecoming parade, game etc. I took the kids to the parade in the morning and was approached by a news reporter and asked if I would be willing to be interviewed. So if you have a couple of minutes and want to see my claim to fame then click on the link and enjoy!! http://myhighplains.com/media_player.php?media_id=32351#
By the way....... have you ever been on the news? When I was in Utah a friend of mine who is a reporter asked if I would be willing to be interviewed for a segment on the rising costs of power/energy bills. So I did that once too! I guess I am a pro by now so move over Oprah!
Audrey's Dance Recital
2 years ago
6 comments:
Shut up! Celebrity! Fun to see you. Why didnt you get a sweet VISOR like the girl being interviewed before you? I have never been on the news, but i was on tv once, during a taping of northwest afternoon in 1986 when they had the MONKEES guest star, minus michael nesmith. I went crazy, and the camera captured it, to my horror.
Whoaah! Yep, I'm already telling my kids that I knew you in the day!
I was once on the news when I was a in 5th grade for a holiday special. Yes, those were the days!
Ha!
Wow! Sandi! Let me first just say that you look HOT in that news clip. Yes ma'am! Way to go! That is so cool you were on the news.
I was on the Douglas County channel once when they were talking about the community kids play that Parker puts on. The camera did a once over on the crowd. There I was buying my tickets for the show. I was fabulous, if I do say so myself.
Can't you claim Price is Right too? ;)
so if you get your own talk show can I come on? j/k. You did good.
And trust me you would be much better than oprah!
Andi~ Thanks for reminding me about Price is Right!! How could I have let that slip my mind! Although I didn't get picked for a contestent I was absolutely the BEST audience member ever!!
Post a Comment