Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TV as a babysitter?

C'mon... admit it! All who have children have used the T.V. as a babysitter a time or two. Sometimes it was the only way I could get a little more sleep in the morning when Mal and Trent were little and I was working late nights waitressing. Or just needed them to stay occupied while I cleaned a bathroom or had a phone conversation with someone. Either way it came in handy a time or two or three!

So now my dilema.... Raegen is not interested in the T.V. at all. I couldn't figure it out, I thought how can she not even care about the singing, dancing, animals, anything? Well I finally found what she likes to watch. Yes, she can't keep her eyes off of the T.V. when Gymnastics are on the Olympics! Then she tries to or thinks she is doing the moves. I guess this means look for her at the 2024 Olympics!!

4 comments:

Rachel B said...

That is too cute. I am glad you were finally able to find something for that girl to find interesting on the boob tube! Hunter likes the choo-choo soul. You had better get your recorder out and get the olympic gymnastics on tape so you can play them for her when you need that extra minute!

Andi said...

Anyone who says they haven't used the tv to babysit I think is a liar... LIAR!

Good luck with the gymnastics!

kellie said...

You are kinda up a creek after this weekend, huh?

Muriel said...

Tivo my friend. Get it hooked up. And check out the rhythmic gymnastics. Even Matt was amazed and enthralled.