My daughter Malory decided to start her own blog. She has been on myspace for a while (not my first choice) but at least privately. Anyway, she decided to try blogging. She is going to be private so if you are interested in checking out her blog now and then let me know and then we will send you an invite!
8 comments:
Oooooooh pick me! I want to be invited.
I'll second that request! We'd love to check it out! Also, if you'd like an invite to Isaacs let us know!
I'll second that request! We'd love to check it out! Also, if you'd like an invite to Isaacs let us know!
Sandi please send me an invite! I just love checking out your blog and I do so weekly. Sounds like you are sure having a full fun summer...and glad Andrew knows where he will be going to school next year.
ooooooh pick me too ;)
Noooooo, pick me! I'm her favorite anyway. Ha, ha!! No, seriously, I am expecting an invite!
this is Katie, i want to know about mals life
Post a Comment