Monday, July 7, 2008

Pedicure Paradise!

My mom and I went to have pedicures done today. My 2nd on in my life. I have to say, I could definately get used to them. Is one a week to much to ask?? The best part is when they rub your calves....... oh I love that. How about a massage to go with it? Well I did enjoy the Homedics massage chair while getting the pedicure! Maybe when Andrew is done with school I can get one at least every month!

11 comments:

Muriel said...

Oh I love a good pedi. Now I'll have to go get one so my feet aren't jealous of your feet.

Andi said...

I concur... once a month would be great! Right now I go for 2-3 times a year. It's only been in the last 2 years that I became a convert. Who knew what I was missing all these years?

kellie said...

yes, I agree. Pedicures are awesome. I love them. I think when all my kids are in school, I will be sneaking over to the local nail salon and getting them all the time.

Did I ever tell you about the time when it had been about a year since my last pedi and so, I went to get one. After the lady scrubbed and shaved and clipped for like 15 minutes, she says, "Scary!" and not even in her own language. Hello, I can hear you!

Muriel said...

Uh oh, it's been 2 years since my last professional one. Imagine what the lady would say! I do occasionally do my own, but it's just not the same. Maybe I need the "ped-egg" from the commercials. It's safe for everyone and leaves no mess!

darce said...

I'm going tomorow to get one! There's a place up here by me that I love. It has this peeler-like thing and pretty much peels off all the dead skin much like a vegetable peeler. Gross but awesome! I'm taking my mom and my sisters. Should be fun!

I'm glad things are going well for you guys, Sandi! Good luck to Andrew with school. That will be so wonderful when it's all done.

jodi kay said...

Those really are a little bit of heaven! I don't want to move after I get one. Everyone once in awhile though, I get a raw deal and get a broken chair.

Kristy said...

OOOOOHHHHH I love pedicures, manicures, facials, massages...anything where they are rubbing and peeling away dead stuff! I agree that once a week or every other would be a dream!

sandi said...

My mom and I have a joke that when you walk in and tell them you want a pedi they say...(imagine them saying in their accent) pick color, sit down, love you long time!

Kellie~ you never shared that story with me, but that is funny! You should have said back to her, "um, I can hear you! and do you want a tip?"

Muriel~ Don't you think the 'ped-egg" commercial is disgusting when they show them dumping it out first into the trash then 2nd on a towel? Uh thanks but no thanks!

Muriel said...

Oh I gag every time!

jenn w said...

What is this...a new post?? So soon? Yay! I have only had one, right before a friend's wedding i was in. It was awesome. That calves part wush sho aweshum. Imagining you and aunt Jeri going to get your toes done reminded me of all the times at your house on Brookmill Lane when she would do her nails with all the professional nail paraFERNalia laying around and the house smelled of acetone. For HOURS.

Rachel B said...

Oh how my toes wish they were yours right now... so I'm a little behind the times since I was away in Colorado. I had planned on getting a pedi when I was gone, but no such luck :( Hope all is well.