So after it took me so long to figure out how to add a picture to the blog and actually do it, I now had it in my head that everytime I post I need a picture. But NO! Hello, silly Sandi. I can post about anything, anytime even without a picture. I know sometimes I am a little slow. We have all been sick around here lately. No fun! We are currently looking for a place to move to. In a small town there is not a whole lot of pickins! Wish us luck!
7 comments:
I hope that small town hasn't gotten to you with phrases like "a whole lot of pickins" oh wait, I forgot where I live too.
Oh yeah, and good luck with the situation. You are in our prayers for the current and the future housing. We miss you!
Totally! I hear ya sista. I do the same thing. Pictures are fun, but we still want to know what's going on with you even if you don't have one! Anyways, I hope you guys feel better and good luck with the house hunting!!
Good luck! Just make sure it's on the right side of the tracks... do you have tracks in your small town? Best wishes!
Hey Sandi, it's Muriels long time friend Kara. Do you remember me? Muriel got intouch with me through my blog and I thought I do the same. You have such a cute family. I hope you don't mind the intrusion.
Please! Intrude Kara, Intrude. Because that means I can intrude on you too! Of course I remember you! And our cousin Jen who is a frequent blogger will love to intrude on your blog as well. We all will never forget that one crazy summer that we made up the song. Well...... you know my cousin Muriel and her best friend is Kara!! Which I think Muriel may have on a tape that I gave to her right before I moved. Do you still have it Muriel? I hope.
And for you Andi the Answer is unfortunately "YES" There are tracks in our small town and too many of them!! We are hoping for the best in finding something soon!
When I saw Kara in Muriels links, I sang the song too.
Post a Comment