Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Last 5 weeks cont.

Ok, So the entry below this one is the beginning of the last 5 weeks. Here it is continued. So on Malory's actual b-day we went to this little hole in the wall Diner, Nu-way Diner. It was soooooo good. Malory enjoyed the fresh blueberry pancakes. And oops... I forgot to rotate some of the pics before I posted them.




On Sunday Dec. 2nd we celebrated her birthday with the family. Her Uncle's b-day is the 4th of Dec. so we had cake and Ice cream for their b-days. Malory insisted on having a cake like the one that Aunt Takako had made for Erika one year. Lemon cake with whip cream and fresh fruit. It was very tasty.

On Dec. 5th we headed for the Amarillo airport. The kids and I were headed to SLC for a few days to visit friends and family. Even though we couldn't go for a Holiday it was great to be home during the holiday season! This is a picture of an over pass in Amarillo. I think it is hilarious how they use cowboy boots for the "L's". pretty hick to me. Raegen enjoyed flying! We didn't buy her a plane ticket but luckily the flights were never sold out so she always had her own seat. The worst part was lugging the carseat through the airports!


We stayed at the Anderson's house while we were there. Trenton was so exhausted one night that he barely made it to the top of the stairs and he fell asleep.
On Sat. the 8th we drove up to Pocatello to visit Muriel, Matt and the kids. Here is a pic of Trenton, Mitchell and Archer goofing off and having fun




On Sunday the 9th Kris and Kody invited my whole family over for some of Kody's famous homemade Olive Garden!! Kody started cooking at 7:30 am. He loves us so much! Thanks Kody it was amazing! Raegen loves her Grammy! This is her DEEES (cheese) face.



Three beautiful little ladies! Lainey, Raegen and Addison!
Mykenna, Kelsey, Malory & Trenton. Friends forever!

Once again we find Trenton sleeping awkwardly!! Looks like they're comfy though!




The morning of the 10th the kids finally got to put together their gingerbread houses.





On Dec. 11th we had to go home..... boo hoo. But the mountains were so beautiful that I had to take some aerial shots. This is one of my favs I believe it is Echo Lake and then the red rocks that are leading up the canyon on the way out of Ut almost into Wy.


Mal and Trent love to fly!!



Raegen loves to bounce! Enjoy the video! As you watch the video you'll notice that it was early in the am and I wasn't thinking. I turned the camera to get a long shot. well now in viewing it is just sideways! I'm so smart! And there is a terrible shadow. Oh well enjoy anyway!

Dec. 19th Trenton had his Christmas program. This is a picture with his on/off girlfriend Chloe! Young Love................



We went up to Colorado to Andrew's parents house for Christmas. Raegen loved to play their piano!



On Christmas Eve it was Dentist Day. Grandpa is always so nice to check everyones teeth. Trenton needed one pulled and had one cavity filled.

Andrew got his uneven front teeth shaved down so they are more even.

Malory had a perfect smile. And I had some bonding put in the middle of my two front teeth so I wouldn't have a gap! Thanks again Grandpa!



Christmas Eve PJ's! It is tradition for the kids to open one gift on Christmas Eve, of course it is usually the PJ's! This year Andrew and I got some too!





Christmas Morning!! Raegen was very excited to give her new baby doll a hug!

Malory and Trenton were really surprised when Santa brought them a Wii and Guitar Hero 3!
Raegen loves cuddling with soft blankets. So I decided that I would tie her a new fleece blanket. Now as most of you know I am not much of a seamstress. So as I was picking out the fleece I knew that I wanted to make it big so at first I asked what 3 yards would look like. As I saw I realized that it would be huge. So I went with 2 1/2 yards. Well that was still more than enough and after 2 pieces at $20.00 each ouch I about died. But at that point they have already cut it and what are you going to do! She does love it though. She just kept laying on it and wouldn't sit up. It was cute.

Trenton was excited for his longhorn jersey!



Malory is definitely at the age that she loves getting clothes!


Raegen loved climbing under the end table.


Grammy and Grampy (my parents) made special Pj's for the kids they made a pic on their computer that says, "Who is a member of the goofball club?" "ME!" That is there little saying with all of the grandkids. They ask it and then the kids raise their hands and yell, ME! They had them made into iron ons and put them on the shirts and made bottoms! All of the kids were so excited! We went to the LDS building in Sterling on Dec. 27th to have a little more room for games and dinner. We played a little basket ball and fuse ball. It was fun!

I found Raegen and Daddy taking a nap. Looks like they are out!
All in all we had a really fun Dec. it was packed full and that is why I haven't posted and am catching up now!








11 comments:

jenn w said...

Loving this post sister. Santa is my homeboy! And, uh, ive NEVER noticed a gap in your teeth. I love Raes pink sweater, you dress her so cute. It was fun seeing yours and moos kids together and seeing kris and kody! kris should start a blog....

jenn w said...

By the way, its really only 11:13 here in seattle, that makes me look so 'blog stalky'.... staying up late stalking your blog....(shifty eyes)

sandi said...

well you know I was up late posting. which means I am up late stalking too!! Well, Last time you saw me I had bonding in them. It only lasts a few years. And that will be the day when Kris starts a blog!! I just set her up her own email about a month ago!

jenn w said...

Tell her to do it for YOU, like i did ;)

Natasha Hawkins said...

The kids and I have really enjoyed looking at your blog and catching up on your life! I am desperately behind on adding anything to my blog but I will soon, hopefully. I loved the pic of Raegen and Andrew sleep...how sweet!!

Muriel said...

And you have to love Rae Rae's hair in her crib. Total Crusty the Clown!

kellie said...

yeah! Thanks for all the updates, Sandi. Looks like you guys had a nice Christmas. Are you loving the Wii? You guys look great. The kids are getting so big. I guess dressing Trenton up like a girl was not life altering. That is good to know.

Natasha Hawkins said...

Hey Sandi, do you have a recipe for that lemon fruit cake Malory had for her b-day. It looks de-lish!

sandi said...

well it was a pretty tough recipe. Here are the steps
1) buy a box of lemon cake
2) follow directions on box and make cake.
3) after cooled put whip cream on top.
4) Add fresh fruit in a cute design.
(I just used mandarin oranges and strawberries but you could use what ever you want. Be creative!) Also, I may have added cream cheese to the cool whip, I can't remember. But either would taste yummy! Really tough huh? oh wait.... I forgot the last step...
5) then cut a peice put on a plate or bowl, get a fork and dig in!! Enjoy!

Natasha Hawkins said...

Whoa...that does sound difficult! I will try to challenge my baking skills and master this recipe. Wish me luck!!

jenn w said...

New post! new post! new post!


And speaking of recipies, you should post some of Kris and Kody's home-made Olive Garden recipe ideas! What did they make??? I would die for some toasted raviolis right now.