Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Serious about Blogging

Ok, I think it is time I either get serious about blogging or just delete the whole thing. My previous post which was 7 months ago. I explained why I blog or why I don't. The bottom line....... I don't want it to feel like 1 more thing on my to-do list. But, for purposes of updating and trying to keep a journal, I think it will be a good goal to try and update at least once a month. So as soon as I get my new power cord for my laptop (which has all of my pictures on it) I will start! I just hope that I still have readers. I may have lost everyone by now. But oh well! It really is for me and journal purposes.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Puh-leaze. I'm still here. And unlike certain someones (cough cough) I support ALL blogging endeavors.

kellie said...

I will read!! I will read!! I will read!! pick me!!

Sharee said...

I'm still here.

Lacee said...

I know the feeling.....glad you are going to keep it going. :)

Melissa said...

I will if you will.

Nancy Webb said...

Need me to send you a power cord? JK I love to read your blog though.