Trenton: Mom, what kind of treat are you giving Raegen.
Me: A tootsie roll.
Trenton: Can I have one?
Me: No, they are for her if she goes potty.
Trenton: Well, I go potty on the toilet all of the time and have for years. Don't you think I should get a treat too!
Trenton, you are sooo silly! So I gave him one for being such a goofball!
4 comments:
Trenton is a hoot. I love that kid. He has always had a good sense of humor ever since he was a little kid. You are the Weber's and you are awesome!!!
Ha Ha! I can totally picture him saying that! You should have told him you've been useing the potty years longer than him, and asked him what treat he thinks you should get.....He probably would have handed back the tootsie. Miss you!
Classic. That's a great story. You'll have to remind him of it when he's older and has a girlfriend or something. :)
in response to your comment, we are thinking about it... maybe in a month or so. I think in a month, Chris and I will discuss it and see if we are still on the same page... I change my mind daily! The first one is so good "usually" I am afraid what another one will be like!
Post a Comment