Monday, December 8, 2008

HOLY CRAP!! SHE'S 12!!






Malory turned 12, 3 weeks ago on Dec. 1st!!  I can't believe I have a 12 year old!!!!  Andrew and I were talking and realized that if she has a baby at the age I was when I had her then we will be grandparents in 8 years!!  SCARY!  But she insists that she is going on a mission first and finishing college before we are grandparents.  I can only hope that this holds true!  

I know that I haven't blogged in a while.  sorry.  We've been busy.  But arent' we all busy these days?  I know I shouldn't use it as an excuse, some of you awesome people just know how to manage your time better.  Any pointers?   

Here are some pictures from Malory's Birthday..........
She was excited to get some boots that she was hoping for!
So Beautiful!
These were pictures from her birthday party with some friends on Nov. 21st.   She had a late over and they made their own pizzas and sundaes, played games and I think had a fun time!
This was the cake that I made.  Most of her friends were really impressed and jealous because they said that there mom's never made them a cake.  1 brownie point in heaven for me on this one I guess!   Happy birthday  mal!!  

4 comments:

jenn w said...

Beautiful job on that cake sandi! I am impressed too. You could have done the bakers dozen thing though instead of a cake? jk Cute pictures. Hopefully you guys wont be grandparents for at LEAST 10 years. That still sounds way too soon!

Kristy said...

Sandi- I love the cake! I am totally impressed! My girls birthday is Dec. 1st also, what a great day! I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

kellie said...

I can't believe she is twelve. Didn't the girls just graduate from preschool a little while ago. Malory is gorgeous! Wish we could all hang out and play boggle.

Love you...hope you had a great Christmas!
And while you are at it...have a Happy New Year!!!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Mallory! Lots of love from your fellow December 1sts, Liz and Morgan