Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008


I wanted to share our Halloween pictures with everyone.  They are out of order because I am posting them from a Mac and lets just say I am not as competent  in the Mac dept and am still learning the ropes.  I can't figure out how to move the pictures around once I have added them to a post. And I don't know why it is underlining everything I type.  I can't get it to stop.   So if you know how then Please let me know.  Anyway.....  Malory and Trenton went Trick-or-Treating with some friends of theirs from our ward.  Andrew and I took Raegen around for about an hour.  This cute Frankenstein blowup was at one of the houses.  
Here they all are ready to trick-or-treat!  
The finished Jack-O-Lanterns!
Raegen giving  her Jack-O-Lantern some love
Malory with her Jack-O-Lantern!  WOW!!
Trenton had to make a character pumpkin for school.  Any guesses as to which character he chose??  
But here he is with his finished Jack-O-Lantern.  Both Mal and Trent received help from Andrew to get them finished.  And of course I did Raegen's.  We printed off patterns from the Internet.
Malory the PIRATE!!  this was at our ward Trunk-or-Treat on the 29th.
Trenton the SCARY GHOST!  also at the trunk or treat.
And sweet baby Rae our little Cowgirl!!
We had a fun Halloween and hope everyone else did too!  We were bummed that they don't let kids dress up for school in this town.  But the kids still had fun and go way to much candy!  Plus, we didn't get even one Trick-or-Treater so we have all of our candy that we had bought to pass out left!

9 comments:

sandi said...

K so I did figure out that somehow I made the first section of my text a link and that is why it was underlined. Don't know how I did that but again, I am learning.

jodi kay said...

They all look so cute! You did a good job with their costumes. No trick or treaters? That sucks! More candy for you.

Lacee said...

Looks like you had some fun halloween activities! Your pumpkins turned out so cute! And of course Reagan is the sweetess cowgirl ever! ~Lacee

Rachel B said...

Sandi:
I am glad you had a good trick-or-treating exprience in your new town. We didn't get any trick-or-treaters either, which probably can be contributed to my porch light BREAKING... not just burning out. I have to replace the whole light fixture! Opps!
All the kids look so cute, but you didn't post any pictures of your costume for the trunk or treat!

earlh75 said...

You know they dont let the kids dress up at our school either where we live..I think it's pretty much been banned. My how times have changed. Remember when we could wear them and we used to parade around in costumes to the other grades? Ok, that was like a hundred years ago ha ha.

The kids' costumes turned out super cute. We never had any trick or treaters either till last year, and we've been down there for over 4 years.

apyknowzitall said...

Talk to Nicks Jen about Macs. They have one and she's pretty crafty at it. I'm so jealous. I love the pic of Reagan hugging her pumpkin.

Kristy said...

I can't believe they couldn't dress up, that's too bad! But hey you did end up with all the candy! The kids costumes were so cute, did you and Andrew dress up?

kellie said...

Hey Sandi, how the heck are you? What have you been up to lately? We need more Sandi!!!

Natasha Hawkins said...

Okay, okay, I know you're a busy woman but like Kellie said, we need MORE Sandi. You're like almost two holidays behind now. I am going through twilight and Sandi withdraws now...Help!